close

 

Lil Dicky - Earth 地球
 

 

[Intro: Lil Dicky]
What up, world? It's your boy, just one of the guys down here. 
怎麼了 地球? 我是你在這裡的其中一個孩子 
Well, I could be more specific. 
我可以再說的具體一些
Uh, I'm a human, and I just wanted to, you know, for the sake of all of us earthlings 
out there, just wanted to say:
我是人類,你知道的 為了所有居住在地球的生物,我只是想要要說

 

[Chorus]
We love the Earth, it is our planet
我們愛地球,它是我們的星球
We love the Earth, it is our home
我們愛地球,它是我們的家
We love the Earth, it is our planet
我們愛地球,它是我們的星球
We love the Earth, it is our home
我們愛地球,它是我們的家

 

[Justin Bieber]
Hi, I'm a baboon
嗨,我是一隻狒狒
I'm like a man, just less advanced and my anus is huge
我就像人一樣,只是還差一點點 還有我的屁屁很大哦

 

[Ariana Grande]
Hey, I'm a zebra
嘿,我是一隻班馬
No one knows what I do, but I look pretty cool
沒人知道我做了什麼,但我看很酷
Am I white or black?
我是白色還是黑色的?

 

[Halsey]
I'm a lion cub, and I'm always getting licked (Meow!)
我是一隻獅子寶寶,我一直都在被舔著 (喵~)

 

[Zac Brown]
How's it going? I'm a cow (Moo!)
近來好嗎? 我是一隻牛 (哞~)
You drink milk from my tits (Moo)
你們都喝我奶子裡的牛奶 (哞~)

 

[Brendon Urie]
I'm a fat, fucking pig
我是一隻超胖的豬

 

[Hailee Steinfeld]
I'm a common fungus
我是一個普通的蘑菇

 

[Wiz Khalifa]
I'm a disgruntled skunk, shoot you out my butthole
我是一隻生氣的臭鼬,用我的屁眼噴你

 

[Snoop Dogg]
I'm a marijuana plant, I can get you fucked up
我是一株大麻,我可以讓你升天

 

[Kevin Hart]
And I'm Kanye West
我是Kanye West

 

[Chorus]
We love the Earth, it is our planet
我們愛地球,它是我們的星球
We love the Earth, it is our home
我們愛地球,它是我們的家
We love the Earth, it is our planet
我們愛地球,它是我們的星球
We love the Earth, it is our home
我們愛地球,它是我們的家
We love the Earth
我們愛地球

 

[Adam Levine]
Ba-dum-da-dum-dum, ba-dum-da-di

We are the vultures, feed on the dead
我們是禿鷹,專吃屍體

 

[Shawn Mendes]
We're just some rhinos, horny as heck
我們是犀牛,牛角很堅挺

 

[Charlie Puth]
I'm just a giraffe, what's with this neck?
我只是一隻長頸鹿,這個有脖子的東西是什麼?

 

[Sia]
Hippity-hop, I'm a kangaroo
蹦蹦跳跳,我是一隻袋鼠
I hop all day, up and down with you
我希望整天和你一起跳上跳下

 

[Miley Cyrus]
I'm an elephant, I got junk in my trunk
我是一隻大象,我身體裡裝著垃圾

 

[Lil Jon]
What the fuck? I'm a clam!
什麼鬼?我是一隻蛤!

 

[Rita Ora]
I'm a wolf. Howl!
我是一匹狼 凹嗚~

 

[Miguel]
I'm a squirrel, lookin' for my next nut
我是一隻松鼠,我有找不完的堅果

 

[Katy Perry]
And I'm a pony, just a freak horse, heh-heh-heh
我是一隻小馬,一隻奇怪的馬
But, uh, c'mon, get on (Yah)
但..來吧坐上來 

Giddee-up, let's ride
上吧,我們走

 

[Lil Yachty]
I'm HPV, don't let me in
我是病毒,不要讓我進去

 

[Ed Sheeran]
I'm a koala and I sleep all the time
我是一隻無尾熊,我隨時都在睡覺

So what? It's cute
那又怎樣? 這樣很可愛

 

[Meghan Trainor]
We love you, India
我們愛你,印度

 

[Joel Embiid]
We love you, Africa
我們愛你,非洲

 

[Tory Lanez]
We love the Chinese
我們愛中國

 

[Lil Dicky]
We forgive you, Germany
我們原諒你,德國

 

[Chorus: Lil Dicky, (Snoop Dogg), Meghan Trainor, Lil Dicky & Sia, John Legend]

Earth, it is our planet (It's so tiny)
地球,它是我們的星球 (他好小一個)
We love the Earth (We love the Earth), it is our home (Home)
我們愛地球 (我們愛地球),它是我們的家 (家)

We love the Earth, it is our planet (It is our planet)
我們愛地球 (它是我們的星球)
We love the Earth, it is our home
我們愛地球,它是我們的家
We love the Earth
我們愛地球

 

[Verse 3: Lil Dicky]
I'm a man (Hello?)
我是人類 (哈囉?)
Can you hear me? (Anyone out there? Hello?)
聽的見嗎? (有人在嗎?哈囉?)
I've trudged the Earth for so damn long
我已經在地球上長途跋涉了好久好久
And still don't know shit (What's going on?)
卻還是什麼都不知道 (發生什麼事了?)
I hope it's not a simulation (Huh)
我希望這不是假的
Give each other names like Ahmed and Pedro
給彼此姓名和稱呼,就像Ahmed 和 Pedro
And, yeah, we like to wear clothes, girls still look beautiful
而且..對..我們喜歡穿衣服,女孩們一樣看起來很漂亮
And it covers up our human dick (Woo), eat a lot of tuna fish
這樣蓋住了我們人的雞雞,我們也吃了很多金槍魚
But these days, it's like we don't know how to act
但這些日子以來,我們好像不懂怎麼正確的做事
All these shootings, pollution, we under attack on ourselves
所有的射殺、汙染,我們受到我們自己的攻擊
Like, let's all just chill (Hey), respect what we built (Hey)
讓我們都冷靜下來吧 (嘿),重視我們所建立的一切 (嘿)
Like look at the internet! It's cracking as hell
看看這個網路世界!它正在嚴重地崩壞
Fellas, don't you love to cum when you have sex? (Ayy)
夥計們,你們難到不喜歡在做愛的時候射精嗎? (喜歡)
And I heard women orgasms are better than a dick's (Uh)
而我聽說女性的高潮比男生的要爽很多 (呃)
So what we got this land for? What we gotta stand for?
那們我們從這片土地得到了什麼? 我們必須支持什麼?
Love, and we love the Earth (The Earth)
愛,而且我們愛地球(這唯一的地球)

 

[Ariana Grande]
Oh, yeah, baby, I love the Earth
對,寶貝,我愛地球
I love this planet
我愛這顆星球

 

[Lil Dicky]
Hey, Russia, we're cool
嘿 俄羅斯,我們很好
Hey, Asia, all of you, c'mon
嘿 亞洲,全部都來吧
Every one of you from the plains to the Sahara
從平原到沙漠的所有人
Let's come together and live
讓我們團結然後一起生活吧

 

[Choir]
Hum-dum-dum-dae-dum, hum-dum-dum-dae-dum

 

[PSY]
우-우-우리는 지구를 사랑해요

 

[Bad Bunny]
Amamos la tierra

 

[Kris Wu]
我們愛地球

 

[Outro: Lil Dicky, Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber]
(We love you, we love you)
(我們愛你,我們愛你)
C'mon everybody, I know we're not all the same
來吧各位,我知道我們不全然相同
But we're living on the same Earth
但我們生活在同一個地球
(We love you, we love you)
(我們愛你,我們愛你)
Have you ever been to Earth?
你曾經去過地球嗎?
Everyone who is listening has been to Earth, Ariana
所有的聽眾都去過地球 Ariana
(We love you, we love you)
(我們愛你,我們愛你)
We're not making music for aliens here
我們不是在做音樂給外星人的
Are we gonna die?
我們會死嗎?
You know what, Bieber? We might die
你知道嗎Bieber? 我們都可能會死
(We love you, we love you)
(我們愛你,我們愛你)
I'm not going to lie to you
我不是要欺騙你
I mean, there's so many people out here who don't think Global Warming's a real thing. 
我的意思是,還是有太多人並不覺得全球暖化是真的正在發生
You know? We gotta save this planet.
你知道嗎? 我們必須整就這顆星球
We're being stupid
我們是很愚蠢的
Unless we get our shit together now
除非現在我們一起來面對這個問題


[Lil Dicky:]
Guys, everybody look into whatever the fuck Leonardo DiCaprio is always pushing, 
各位,不管大家在追究的是什麼,李奧納多
'cause I feel like that guy knows more about... the Earth and how we're fuckin' it up than... anybody!
因為我覺得那個人應該懂得比較多..比每個多..關於地球和要怎麼搞砸它
If the aliens do come, we should definitely send Leo as our guy, our rep
如果外星人真的來了,我們應該要送李奧納多去當我們的代表
In fact, the profits that come along with the streams and the sale of this song are 
going right into the Earth
事實上,這首歌帶來的流量和利潤都會捐獻給地球
Let's raise some money for charity
讓我們籌一些錢 一起做公益吧
Any words, Leo?
有什麼想說的嗎 小李?

 

[Leonardo DiCaprio:]
This might be my favorite song ever
這可能是我至今最喜歡的歌了
It's awesome
它太棒了

 

[Lil Dicky:]
Wow Thanks, Leo
哇! 謝了小李

 

[Backstreet Boys:]
We love the Earth, it is our planet
我們愛地球,它是我們的星球
We love the Earth, it is our home
我們愛地球,它是我們的家
We love the Earth, it is our planet
我們愛地球,它是我們的星球
We love the Earth, it is our home
我們愛地球,它是我們的家
 (Ooh, ooh, ooh, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah! Woo, hoo, hoo!)

 

[Lil Dicky:]
(Guys, thank you so much)
(各位,真得很感謝你們)

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    地球日
    全站熱搜

    Will 威爾 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()